Blog has moved, searching new home...

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Testimonial # 07: Jeslyn Lim (Oct 2008 to Mar 2009)



Before: 61kg                                           Now: 55kg

Name: Jeslyn Lim
Age: 32
Gender: Female

Fitness Goal:
1) Post-Natal Fitness Training
2) Lose Weight
3) Tone up
4) Build Stamina

What She Says:
"Marcus have been a wonderful trainer throughout the training program. He was always listening and finding out what are the type of training I like and dislike and he adjusts the exercises that he plans for me. He always encourages me and I can feel myself getting more confidence with the exercises. Some advance exercises that I thought I can never execute, now I'm doing them at ease! I've lost 6kg and I feel that I can lost 5 more kg soon. Marcus is highly recommended if you are looking for a trainer with high level of competency."

Jeslyn Lim,
Property Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment