Blog has moved, searching new home...

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Testimonial # 01: Michelle Than (Aug 2006- Jan 2007)



Name: Michelle Than
Age: 36
Gender: Female

Fitness Goals:
1) Weight Reduction
2) Slim Tone body overall
3) Improved stamina
4) More energy for daily activities

What She Says:
"I've trained with a few personal trainers but I could not attain the desired results until i train with Marcus. He planned a very sensible diet which is easy to follow despite my hectic schedule. I train 3 times a week with Marcus and within 3 weeks, I start to see the difference. I feel I have more energy to handle the rigors of my business. I also have lesser cravings for unhealthy snacks. In 3 months time, I lost 7kg and most of it are fats! I sincerely thanks Marcus for a job well done! I believe he can also help you to achieve your fitness goal too."

-Michelle Than,
Managing Director
sign off




No comments:

Post a Comment